Returns & Refunds
Thank you for being a valued customer! We pride ourselves on the quality and performance of our products and the relationships we build with those who bought them. Nothing is more important to us than having a fleet of happy customers and as such, we promise to do our very best to deliver amazing products and customer experiences.
Occasionally, less than ideal things happen and we want to make it right quickly. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or having some issue, please give us a chance to make it right first. To get the process started, please follow the steps below:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you aren’t satisfied or what the problem is. (Please include order number, purchaser name, email address, phone number and the best method of contact)
- Work with us to try to find a solution to why you aren’t satisfied with your purchase so that we can make you happy. We will strive to troubleshoot the issue within 48 hours from initial contact.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can return your product for a full refund within 45 days of the ship date. We will send a return shipment label to the email address provided.
Once a return has been initiated, please follow the steps below:
- Place the product(s) in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING the product(s) was sent in.
- Attach the return shipment label sent in the email and ship back to us.
Once the returned product(s) has been received and reviewed, we will issue a refund through PayPal or the original method of payment. You should expect to see your refund within 4 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive the refund more quickly. This time period includes the return shipping transit time, return processing time and PayPal/Bank processing time.
If the product(s) was damaged during shipping, please contact us within 5 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
Items that CANNOT be returned for a refund:
- Used porous polymer filters
- Any products that were modified or altered from their originally shipped condition. (This includes but not limited to drilling, cutting, welding, soldering, gluing, painting, coating).
- Items not purchased through email@example.com. If you purchased one of our products from one of our distribution partners, please contact them and follow their return & refund policies.
Again, we thank you for being a valued customer and we look forward to continuing to provide you the best products and services in the future!