What is covered under the Warranty?
Emporeum Plastics Corporation (EPC), owner and operator of rocketoss.com and shop.rocketoss.com, warrants to you, the original purchaser, that its new products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials when used for their intended purposes. This limited warranty shall extend for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase listed on the invoice for all products.
What will we do to correct problems?
During the Warranty Period, EPC will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. If a single component is found to be defective in a “KIT”, EPC will replace that component and will NOT replace a complete kit. EPC reserves the right to change or improve the design of any EPC product without assuming any obligation to modify any EPC product previously manufactured.
What is NOT covered by the Warranty?
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Any EPC product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident; or that has been improperly installed, operated, or maintained.
• Any EPC product that has been altered or modified so as to adversely affect its operation, performance, or durability; or that has been altered or modified to change its intended use.
• Repairs made necessary by normal wear and tear, or by the use of parts, accessories, lubricants, or fuels, which in the reasonable judgment of EPC, are either incompatible with the EPC product or adversely affect its operation, performance, or durability.
• Used filters or filter tubes free of defects.
• Incidental or consequential expenses including loss of use of the product or the vehicle on which it was installed, loss of income, or inconvenience.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Emporeum Plastics Corporation
1522 Golf Course RD
Birdsboro, PA 19508